F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are at least 13 raptors within 50 miles of sacramento just on the strip of 50 I drive every day, and I'm sure there's more if you looked in all the other directions, but we seem to be one of the only groups of raptor owners that never get together to do raptor related activities, I think we need to start organizing get togethers just to meet up, what does everyone else think?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be trying to get everyone from both forums in this area to get in on the action if I can, so what do you guys think we should do for the first meeting?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, I live in Roseville. I just posted a thread asking if anyone knows of someone to install SW headers and exhaust I just bought? I'd meet up with you guys. Let me know

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
In case anyone was wondering, this isn't just going to be an off roading group, I plan on it being more of a casual truck club, hijacking parking lots and just getting together to meet eachother and maybe have truck shows later on once we get enough members

Not saying there won't be any offroading going on, there definitely will be, but there will also be normal meets, like any other car club would have

Nobody left on this forum in the sacramento area who want to get in on the fun?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The first meet is planned to be on may 4th around noon at either buffalo wild wings bar and grill at 2759 E Bidwell St, Folsom, CA or toby keiths I love this bar at 440 Palladio Pkwy, Folsom, CA, input on which place everyone would rather go to is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol, I see you found the thread on this forum, for anyone following this on this forum only, the current plan is saturday may 4th @ 12:00 P.M. @ buffalo wild wings 2759 E Bidwell St, Folsom, CA

·
Registered
17 Posts
When is the next get together i was in Yosemite this weekend and missed out i live 1/2 hour from Sac. How was the first gathering and what was the turnout?

·
Registered
533 Posts
When is the next get together i was in Yosemite this weekend and missed out i live 1/2 hour from Sac. How was the first gathering and what was the turnout?
Three trucks showed. Spent time just getting know each other. We'll do it again, soon hopefully. We all expressed interest in Prairie City but none have been. I committed to find more about it.
Look forward to seeing you next time. BTW what were you doing in Yosemite? Anything worth sharing?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry about that Sgt Fast, there doesn't seem to be all that much interest in the meetings on this forum, I'll try to keep it more up to date though, we're currently working on setting up the next meeting, specifics will be posted here as soon as we have them, if you want to keep up with the action, we're over on the other forum under a thread with the same name as this one

·
Registered
18 Posts
prairie city

I've been there a couple of times in the past with my old truck. The first time I went way back in 2007 the 4x4 area was not great at all. They recently (2011 I think) redesigned the 4x4 area. So we went back and it was fun. It is small but fun. They have quite a few atv/dirt bike tracks so if you have one of those your right at home. Good news is there really is no brush or trees to scratch your paint on. There aren't any real "trails" but great dirt driving a few areas that have technical rocks for crawlers, a mud/water pit, and some other man made obstacles. Perfect for the novice or ones that would like to just drive their raptor off road and not damage anything. I haven't been since 2011 so this is based on what I remember when I went back then. Would be cool to organize a meet there in the morning and mess around in the 4x4 part for a few hours and then head out for lunch. I am not from the sac area (I am from the sf bay) but I would be interested in doing that. I think some other members in the SF Bay would also be interested as they were mentioning possibly going to Hollister Hills to check that out.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Next meeting will be on june 1st at the prairie city svra, starting 9 a.m.,I think at least some of us will be staying until 2 p.m., maybe later, show up if you can, everyone's welcome

·
Registered
646 Posts
This and the warm weather make me want to move to Sac Town...Im jealous

Post PICS!!!! Thanks

·
Registered
533 Posts
Im available to meet at praiie city june 1st from east bay area .
Great. There's another thread just for this meetup. Sorry I don't have the link but hopefully it is in the up coming expositions group.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great. There's another thread just for this meetup. Sorry I don't have the link but hopefully it is in the up coming expositions group.
I don't believe that thread is on this forum cups

1 - 20 of 31 Posts