F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the process of getting OE shocks rebuilt by FOX, my rear shock is going out, would like to get them all done?

·
Registered
215 Posts
there is a shop in texas rebuilding fox shox. I'm looking for new suspension myself. Might prefer fox 3.0 or kings or ICON. The fox 2.5 is played out

·
Registered
62 Posts
FOX can and will do it, but the turn-arounf time is real long. My understanding it can be multiple weeks or more than a month. As others have said, there are other businesses that can do it much quicker.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know the process of getting OE shocks rebuilt by FOX, my rear shock is going out, would like to get them all done?
I was happy with Texas Shock Works that rebuilt my 2017 shocks while I waited. They installed shader valves, took 3 hrs.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes it's called Texas shocks. I recommend getting a whole used set, send them off and rotate. Check Craigslist I got a set of used four FOX shocks for 400. Cheers and good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts