F-150 Raptor Forums banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
And I quot....
"Wiz...I'm going to call it a no go... I can't get a straight answer from our engineers. If they will be finished with the truck"..
This was text to me this morning after "many" UN-answered phone calls E-mails and a text messages from me..
I am not happy about this at all guy's...
Roush representatives came to me with this idea and of course I agreed to let the membership know..
They have also asked a few times how to become a supporting member of this site and I have provided that info a few different times.(email and phone #) But yet they keep telling me that there requests are going un answered. I have confirmed with the owner of this site that they have NOT made contact and he even went one step farther and called them personally... He has received NO RETURN CALL !!! It's been over a week...
I'm done getting lead around by my nose when it comes to these guy's..
I do apologize on behalf of Roush...
Please feel free to call them..

·
Registered
78 Posts
So we rename it WIZ's Silver Lake Weekend and get together anyway!

What you think?

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·

·
Registered
229 Posts
Big dissapointment! Took the day of work and everything. Too bad Roush couldn't get their act together.

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Took the day of work and everything.
Dammit....!!!! I was afraid someone was going to say that....This was the number one reason I was instantly pissed off..

·
Registered
229 Posts
Dammit....!!!! I was afraid someone was going to say that....This was the number one reason I was instantly pissed off..
No worries Wiz! I can undo the day off with no problem. Maybe it will work out for another time....

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have a Cottage at sand lake, not too far from silver lake. We can fit about 8 trucks and have 9 beds and more than a few other good spots to crash. Im open to having yall crash there if yall need a place to stay... sry wiz but the mass has spoken and we want this silver lake trip to happen...even if the mustang boy dont want to play :smileup:

·
Registered
78 Posts
oh yah.... Maybe this is still a go?

WIZ.. maybe you can start a hat for donations towards your trip if you put their screen name on your truck for Raptor Expeditions! Would be awesome to see your truck with all of our screen names on the next video!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have a Cottage at sand lake, not too far from silver lake. We can fit about 8 trucks and have 9 beds and more than a few other good spots to crash. Im open to having yall crash there if yall need a place to stay... sry wiz but the mass has spoken and we want this silver lake trip to happen...even if the mustang boy dont want to play :smileup:

Which Sand Lake do you have a cottage at? Probably not the one that is about 30 miles north of Grand Rapids?

I'm always ready, been up there last three wk ends and majority of the summer!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sry for dub post but we will be having a raptor get together if you guys want , wizz has to Get the truck ready for October but if you guys hit me up we can set something up, we can go to my cottage and crash there and hit the dunes for a frew days. PM me if you want to get my number to call or tex

·
Registered
52 Posts
I wil be up there next sat and sun if anyone will be around. I had a Roush charger put on the truck and would be happy to give anyone a ride.....lol WARRING-TEST DRIVES IN A SUPERCHARGED RAPTOR MAY CAUSE GREAT HAPPYNESS AND A DISREGARD FOR MONEY TO PURCHASE A SUPERCHARGER!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
lol I would recomend you do not get in a truck with a sc in it then..... thats how i got roped in. are you still thinking of going up this weekend?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I might be able to make it up this Sunday...Let me know if others are going!

41 - 60 of 61 Posts