F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck is now 4 years old and I noticed I have small cracks forming on my drivers seat. What cleaners/conditioners are you guys using that can prevent the cracks from getting bigger?

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
I've been using Maguires leather conditioner and it has NOT prevented those small cracks! I'm not sure if anything exists???

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have a 2010 with 48K (all short trips, lots of in / out on the seat) - i have used various brands of leather conditioner twice a month, since new, and i have no cracks so far. I think its more of how often a product is applied as to which product you use. good luck

·
Registered
248 Posts
My 2010 Driver seat Grey and Orange look horrible. Ive found what appear to be OEM replacement covers online for a couple hundred bucks. Has anyone had experience with these replacements? I would like to replace mine as everything about my Molten truck looks amazingly new (almost 100K miles) except for the seat. Good subject.

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
My 2010 Driver seat Grey and Orange look horrible. Ive found what appear to be OEM replacement covers online for a couple hundred bucks. Has anyone had experience with these replacements? I would like to replace mine as everything about my Molten truck looks amazingly new (almost 100K miles) except for the seat. Good subject.
Ditto!!! Both front buckets!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts