F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just messin' around with Photoshop and thought I'd have some fun. I'm a novice at best but you can get the general idea of some different color ideas ...

Couldn't really get the yellow right but this is the best I could do:

A kinda cool red:

How bout' a plum crazy purple like the HemiCuda:

A burnt orange:

Kind of a maroonish brown:

Lime Green! :

A more traditional green:

Fuschia .. for the chicks:

Nice traditional brown:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Both of the greens would be sick but the lime green would fit the style of the truck alot more. to bad that probly wont happen...:sad:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Dark earth would be cool too?

·
Registered
161 Posts
I actually like the yellow. It reminds me of the short lived "metalic rescue green" on the new Heep Wranglers. Once colour that I would have gone for would have been a really dark metalic blue (aka ink blue).
I like the burnt orange better than the molten...please don't shoot me!

·
Registered
375 Posts
I actually like the yellow. It reminds me of the short lived "metalic rescue green" on the new Heep Wranglers. Once colour that I would have gone for would have been a really dark metalic blue (aka ink blue).
I like the burnt orange better than the molten...please don't shoot me!

I second that motion. :Hey:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Greens/Browns/Beige's.. military-esque nature colors. Increase the bug-out ability of the ride too for some stealth expedition mode.

That purple would be pretty damn slick too though.

If you're goin for attention, I'm not sure what could be better than a giant purple dinosaur of a truck with a v8 rumble.

License plate would have to obviously be "Barney" though, and I'm pretty sure you'd get ripped on for the remainder of your existence.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts