F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured this would be a good thread to sell or trade parts locally, to help avoid shipping and meet new owners. I will start right now!

I have a set of brand new, never opened, WeatherTech floor mats for the REAR of a SuperCab. Anybody willing to come to West Covina, can have the mats for $50!

Only requirement is that we grab a beer and plan some off roading! ;)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Nobody interested in the rear weathertech mats? Tell you what, join me on a trail ride, buy me a beer, and they're yours FREE! :)
Bring them to Arizona with you when you join up with us in November, we are planning on meeting at the Raptor run here in Arizona and then after that we are going to head out and take on the trail ride that coarchart and myself did. I will buy you lunch and a bear, how does that sound to you, get on the Arizona Raptor Owners and catch up Blue and let's get it planned out.

Rod

·
Registered
577 Posts
When is that planned for?
The Raptor round up is November 5th, in Phoenix Arizona. we are all going to meet at the Round up and leave from there around 10:00 am and hit the trails, there is camping in this area so we can spend the night if everyone wants and then finish out the trail ride the next morning. We will eat lunch on top of the mountain at this small village. It is a cool run you get to drive 80 miles an hour in areas then drive very slow in other areas. So if your still interested and if anyone else is interested please feel free to join us.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Raptor round up is November 5th, in Phoenix Arizona. we are all going to meet at the Round up and leave from there around 10:00 am and hit the trails, there is camping in this area so we can spend the night if everyone wants and then finish out the trail ride the next morning. We will eat lunch on top of the mountain at this small village. It is a cool run you get to drive 80 miles an hour in areas then drive very slow in other areas. So if your still interested and if anyone else is interested please feel free to join us.
I'd love to be able to make it out... just a few complications. Wife's birthday is November 5th, and I have jury duty on the 7th! :(

I'll see what I can work out... usually I'm up for ANYTHING, but those are two dates I probably shouldn't miss, for different reasons! haha

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'd love to be able to make it out... just a few complications. Wife's birthday is November 5th, and I have jury duty on the 7th! :(

I'll see what I can work out... usually I'm up for ANYTHING, but those are two dates I probably shouldn't miss, for different reasons! haha
Totally understand if you cannot make it happen, the only way to get out of the wifes birthday is to celebrate it very big before her actual day and that is only if she is good with it. Good luck Blue

·
Registered
148 Posts
Rear bumper.... with minor scratches. Make me an offer!! Located in Chandler, AZ.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I've got this posted already, but here goes...

SDHQ pre-runner bumper and VisionX lights for sale, only 10 months old! Bumper is powder coated black by SDHQ. This bumper was made for the Raptors and looked awesome on the truck. The truck was purchased used and it came with this bumper and light set-up. The truck was owned by a 70 year old car collector, had 22,000 miles and was barely used off road. Looks like the bumper and lights were on for only 10,000 of the miles. Previous owner mainly used it to drive from AZ to Washington. The bumper and lights are in excellent condition. Just a few little scratches on the bumper. Practically brand new.

Selling it because I could barely fit it in my garage with the bumper. The lights are VisionX 8.7" round, 50 watt HID, 500K 9-32 Volt DC. 2 HID spot beam and 2 HID Euro beam, all black. The bumper and lights retailed for over $3500 brand new. Asking $2200 for the entire set-up, obo.

To see pics, follow this link to my original thread.

http://raptorforumz.com/showthread.php?t=16118&highlight=bumper

·
Registered
148 Posts
"This thread is NOT for selling parts outside of our local area... These are pick up only, in person! Use the regular sales forum of you are selling something to ship. We want to avoid possible scams, so the 75 post minimum is still in place otherwise."

My bad.... post edited to reflect pick up only.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
"This thread is NOT for selling parts outside of our local area... These are pick up only, in person! Use the regular sales forum of you are selling something to ship. We want to avoid possible scams, so the 75 post minimum is still in place otherwise."

My bad.... post edited to reflect pick up only.
You are not in SoCal... You are in Chandler Arizona... That is the point... Wrong area for your post.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Stuff for sale

Parts from my 2010 Raptor, April build date.

Rear Headrests, 100-obo

Ford bed extender, 125-obo

All parts in Thousand Oaks, delivery may be possible within the Los Angeles area.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Parts from my 2010 Raptor, April build date.

Rear Headrests, 100-obo

Ford bed extender, 125-obo

Ford bedliner, 100-obo

Bakflip G2 tonneau cover. Just over one year old, perfect shape.
Black, all metal, over 750- new
350-obo

All parts in Thousand Oaks, delivery may be possible within the Los Angeles area.
can you send me pics of the bakflip and all the parts.
can i pick it up tomorrow ?
I N I @ C O X D O T N E T

·
Registered
124 Posts
I still have a SDHQ pre-runner bumper for sale. I got a low-ball offer from Craigslist, offering $750, but they can't make the deal until after Christmas. Anyone on the forum that wants it for $750, and can make it happen this week, let me know and it's yours. (VisionX lights shown in one pic are NOT included) PM me if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Front Bumper and................

Stock front bumper, good condition $100 OBO in El Cajon
SDHQ rear bump stop mounts (needed if you use Deaver springs) $75 in Orange County

1 - 20 of 66 Posts