F-150 Raptor Forums banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Tires, Shocks, UCA, Tie Rods, Rear Stock Leaf Springs, Head lights

Well I have been busy modding my 2 month old Raptor (1400 miles) and Have a lot of slightly used gear to sell.
  • 3 ea. BFG OEM Raptor Tires (yeah, I popped one, keeping other for spare) $135 ea
    sold
  • Fox Front Coil over and Rear OEM Shocks $1800 all 4sold
  • OEM Rear Leaf Springs/blocks and hardware including the infamous Jounce Bumper. $100 recycled
  • OEM Headlights $300 still have
  • OEM UCA(s) $300 still have
  • OEM Tie Rods $200 recycled
  • OEM Antennae $10 gave away
\
I tried to price at 50% of oem, but the Gods insist on a price so here is my best guess

·
Registered
396 Posts
I am replacing my original SVT wheels off of my 2010 Raptor with a set of 2012 wheels I just bought. My wheels are in like new condition. No damage, no scratches, like new. Never off roaded. Priced at $300 for all four wheels for quick sale. Pick up in Van Nuys at my office. Email [email protected] if interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Thanks. It took me awhile to warm up to the 2012 wheels but now I really like them. Still like my original wheels too but the new style updates the look of my 2010 without buying a new truck. I think my next Raptor will be a special order 2014 model.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Interested...but in the spare...the 10/11 black wheel in the rear underside of the Raptor...is that available to pick up?

Also, are the listed wheels with the tire as well?

Thanks.

I am replacing my original SVT wheels off of my 2010 Raptor with a set of 2012 wheels I just bought. My wheels are in like new condition. No damage, no scratches, like new. Never off roaded. Priced at $300 for all four wheels for quick sale. Pick up in Van Nuys at my office. Email [email protected] if interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Getting my 2012 wheels put on my truck Monday. Let's juice this up a bit. $200 takes all four of my like new 2010 SVT wheels and lug nuts. Really don't have space to store them. At that price someone is getting a real bargain. Gonna list them on Craigslist Monday too.

·
Registered
396 Posts
No. $200 for four wheels is a givaway and the only reason I'm doing it for that cheap is I don't want to store them. My 2012 wheels go on Monday morning at ten thirty so these wheels will be ready for pick up in Van Nuys by eleven. I have had several PM inquiries and I don't think they will last past Monday, but first person to commit is an owner. They are PERFECT!

These wheels are now on Craigslist for $300.

·
Registered
396 Posts
OK. I do not want to store these wheels at my office so if someone will pick them up tomorrow morning in Van Nuys I will take $150 for the set. If not I'll donate them to charity and take the write off. Call 818 640 7535 if interested.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I am selling my RPG National springs (standard duty). These springs are in like new condition with approximately 3000 on road miles and one trip to Plaster City. I recently sold my motorcycle trailer and am now carrying two motorcycles and gear in the bed and thought that the long durability of the stock springs might be better. $850 or best offer in San Diego.
You should talk to RPG, they can work out an upgrade to HD's. I love mine, they flat out kick A$$

·
Registered
396 Posts
Original BFG tires

Changing tires on my 2010 Raptor. Have the original BFG tires on it. They have 18,800 miles on them currently. Rotated every 4,000 miles. Not even half worn. Never off roaded. $200 for all four tires.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Alpha 1 Bandit bumper

As the title says, I have a gloss black one in excellent condition for sale. It is used and I just prefer the stock one. It's an awesome bumper just not my cup of tea so first $500 takes it. Thats half the price of a new one y'all :smileup:
Kevin 760-987-7941

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
WTB - 2014 OEM Front Bumper

Did a dummy, now need a front bumper for my 2014. Anyone put an sick bumper on their truck and need to get rid of the original?

21 - 40 of 66 Posts