F-150 Raptor Forums banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a set of NFAB Nurf bars for a 2009-2014 F150 Super Crew. These are Textured black and are brand new. They are very strong and well built nothing cheap about them. They will take up to 500lbs of weight. I bought them for my 13 F150 and never installed them. They were 420 new, ill let them go for 350. Im located in Oceanside Ca. Sorry i don't have any pics of them because they are still wrapped up in the box. Just google the NFAB Nurf Bars and you'll see them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
PROCHARGER KIT FOR SALE:

Hey everyone, so I am putting my Procharger kit up for sale. This is the complete kit and comes with everything minus the tuner. This set up was ONLY run on the dyno. It is practically new and I have put the kit back into the box. I am selling this kit for $4000 OBO. I am located in Southern California but also make frequent trips to PHX if anyone there is interested. The kit is for the 2010 5.4L Raptor. If you have any questions or would like to see pictures of this kit feel free to ask. Thanks.
[email protected]
858-866-6610

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have Fox shocks 3.0" front and rear that came off my 2013 Raptor that I traded in. Nothing wrong with them. Just dirty. $3000 for all 4.

Outlaw Offroad vertical tire rack that bolts into the bed really easy. Comes with Pittsburgh jack, tuff bin, and tie-downs - $900

RPG 2.5" bump stop kit with Fox 2.5" bump stops. Just need the bolts. $1000

(2) 17" Method Double Standard black wheels $100 each

Everything located in Carlsbad, CA. Pick up in person only. No shipping.

760-908-4392

[email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have Fox shocks 3.0" front and rear that came off my 2013 Raptor that I traded in. Nothing wrong with them. Just dirty. $3000 for all 4.

Outlaw Offroad vertical tire rack that bolts into the bed really easy. Comes with Pittsburgh jack, tuff bin, and tie-downs - $900

RPG 2.5" bump stop kit with Fox 2.5" bump stops. Just need the bolts. $1000

(2) 17" Method Double Standard black wheels $100 each

Everything located in Carlsbad, CA. Pick up in person only. No shipping.

760-908-4392

[email protected]

Just sent you an email. Interested in the 3.0's

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys. I have an nfab front bolt on front bumper light bracket. for sale asking $100. Can post picture once im off work. Im located in San Diego. has 4 tabs to hold 4 9in lights and holes to hold a 30in light bar.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello. I'm in El Segundo (near LAX). Looking for a factory cat-back exhaust for my 2013. If anyone had a lead I'm all ears. I'm willing to pay for it, not looking for a freebie. 3106477907

·
Registered
1,785 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys im selling a rug lined snug top paint matched to the terrain color off my 2014 SVT raptor. It was put it on August of 2018 and it cost $2875 for paint and install. Its in perfect condition, paint matched, fold down rear window, 2 vented side windows. with LED light inside and brake light outside. Changed plans and don't really need it anymore. Willing to let it go $2000 OBO. Please spread to word to any Terrain raptor owners you know!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey,, I am a Jeep owner but I found out raptors come with the exact size tire I want in a c ply.. looking for tire take off.. KO2 315/70/17 c ply .. looking for almost new.. I am in Newport Beach, if you are close and looking to upgrade your tires email me [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
What’s up guys. New to the forum!
I’m selling brand new 2020 OEM 17” wheels and tires. $2100 obo

41 - 60 of 66 Posts