F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A salesman here in town wants me to come in and order the truck(WHITE:) of my dreams tomorrow....says there is an incintive that expires tomorrow and i'll only need to give him 2 grand down. to get the ball rollin....The price is 37,400(even with an added moon roof, tailgate step, & graphics) before tax, tag, and title. My question's for you smart folk are..are the following definately standard: 4x4, leather seats, auto transmition?....does this sound like a good deal? and is it one you would do?....sorry for so many threads it's just that i'm getting kinda nervous and excited at the same time and i value "yalls" opinion:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I would say if you get a signed contract with the final price, you should be ok. Just make them give you a notorized copy of the contract, with an option to get your $2,000 back should you decide to not take delivery of the vehicle (for any reason you choose).

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just GET IT!

If it's what you want, and you think its a fair deal, just get it!
Don't worry what others think... if you're happy with it, that is what matters.
It's up to you to enjoy it!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANKS..i liked BOTH answers:)...so are those three things i mentioned ie.. 4x4, leather seats, auto transmition for sure, for sure STANDARD?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Program

The program that I'm aware of that expires on the 15th is the rapid order. If a Raptor order placed by Oct 15 Ford will produce it faster. Thursdays are order days at Ford. Dealer has to have you sign a buyers agreement, copy of drivers license and directly email Ford your order.

·
Registered
599 Posts
The program that I'm aware of that expires on the 15th is the rapid order. If a Raptor order placed by Oct 15 Ford will produce it faster. Thursdays are order days at Ford. Dealer has to have you sign a buyers agreement, copy of drivers license and directly email Ford your order.
So how long does the "rapid " order take as opposed to the regular order?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ordered mine 8/28/09, Vin 9/15 built 10/5 ship eta 10/12 finally in transit 10/15 eta at dealer 10/18 so expecting the truck anytime only 3 hrs away from Dearborn. My truck was suppose to be at dealer week of 10/5 it didn't even get built till then. Some reason or another.

DLY ordered his same time his arrived at dealer 10-03-09

Last yr I ordered a F-150 end of Aug got it end of October around 20th

1 - 10 of 10 Posts