F-150 Raptor Forums banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello - Just joined the Forum and Just bought my Black Raptor yesterday. I live in Franklin, TN. Has anyone gone to Wooly's Offroad in TN or know of a local place to ride without hammering the body of a full size rig?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello - Just joined the Forum and Just bought my Black Raptor yesterday. I live in Franklin, TN. Has anyone gone to Wooly's Offroad in TN or know of a local place to ride without hammering the body of a full size rig?
No..I wish I did. I know there are places and trails here. Anyone know of a place where we could go as a group? Would make for some excellent pics to have a line of Raptors offroading.

Hey, neighbor!!
I'm west of Franklin...
What color?
Tw
6.2L Black on Black SCrew. Should be another week or so before I finally get it!

·
Registered
21 Posts
TN offroading for Raptors!

To all in the Nashville area - I emailed Golden Mountain Offroad Park in Sparta, TN about a planned weekend ride for Raptor owners. They are really interested in hosting a Raptor event and are going to get back to me soon. I asked a couple of basic questions - Are the trails cut wide enough to not scratch the hell out of the sides of a full size pickup? Is there a trail guide? Can we make a full day of offroading on the Green / Easy trails? If people are interested and have owned their Raptor long enough to beat on it, there is some pretty extreme trails at the park. I'm not doing that yet to the new purchase!! Here is the link if people want to take a look. I think Sparta is close enough to the Nashville area to make a day out of getting there, riding trails and get home in the same day. They have a good set up for over night camping or bunk house rentals if people are interested in staying. http://www.goldenmountainpark.com/

·
Registered
21 Posts
Latest Local Offroading Options

Ok - did some checking and Golden Mountain is 2 hour plus from Nashville. Wooly's is 45 minutes south of Franklin, TN, so I am going to see about the potential of going there without trashing the sides our trucks. I know the Nashville Range Rover Club goes there, so I can only guess they look for the same chance to offroad all day without wrecking their sheet metal! I'll post some information when they get back to me. I'm hoping that we could rally at least 6 Raptor Owners once we pick a place. Also once the Ice and Snow breaks down here!!!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
No..I wish I did. I know there are places and trails here. Anyone know of a place where we could go as a group? Would make for some excellent pics to have a line of Raptors offroading.

6.2L Black on Black SCrew. Should be another week or so before I finally get it!
Were you in Fairview on Sunday? If so, I saw you...I wish I had my Raptor....:D

·
Registered
63 Posts
My truck has a delivery date finally of Feb 9. I will not get it until the 21st or so because we are leaving for vacation. I am all over Sparta depending on the date.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wooly's or golden mountain - both places have web sites to check out. Not sure of the when yet. Once the weather warms up, probably early March.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Fayetteville, TN / Huntsville, AL....as soon as my truck comes in!

41 - 60 of 78 Posts