F-150 Raptor Forums banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
OK weather is finally getting nice - Wooly's is the offroad plans for March. We are going next weekend, either Saturday or Sunday (19th or 20th). Depends on which day my son has his lacrosse game. I'm thinking we leave Franklin, TN at 9:00, be down at Wooly's, registered and on the first trail by 10:00. I have no idea how many trails full size rigs can ride, but if possible ride until 1:00 and be back in Franklin around 2 or 3. (still enough time for the 'todo' list.

W

·
0 Posts
East Tennessee/North GA/Western Carolina. Specifically, Blue Ridge GA, right where all 3 states meet in the heart of Southern Appalachia.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Clover,SC.... Just below Charlotte
I'm in Charlotte. I go through clover a few times a week for work. Let me know if you want to get together and hit some trails

·
Registered
13 Posts
Cool, is there really anywhere around that's wont tear'em up? wide enough? I saw one coming off of Ridge Rd on my way from the Dealership on Father's Day weekend.

·
Registered
707 Posts
No I wasn't my truck was actually broken into yesterday in the early hours of the morning and is not in lock down and won't move. Waiting on a tow to the dealer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That sucks.... There is anther tux black driving through. Should have ran him down
I saw today, Ivy Branch opened up in WV, part of the Hatfield McCoy trail system,but allows full size

·
Registered
707 Posts
Sounds like a worthy check out. I will dig some into that and we can plan a trip

61 - 78 of 78 Posts