F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called Ford Racing today, 1800-367-3788, and spoke to a guy about the $750 incentive on Ford Performance Parts. He knew EXACTLY what I was talking about and on the email/paper above, there is a program number, eCertificate number, expiration date and incentive amount which your (our) dealer needs to apply for in order for us to get the incentive. the guy @ Ford Racing, or Ford Performance, told me that the dealers dont know they have to put in for the incentive. I work next to my dealer and have a pretty good relationship with the sales manager, general sales manager, salesman, CEO, and grandson of the original founder, and the salesmanager still didnt know what I was talking about so Im going back over tomorrow armed with my paper and he's gonna put it in the system. I'll keep you posted.

Spray-in bedliner installed today. Looks great!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Let me know what you find out. My salesman had a flyer for the $750 voucher, but no info about how to apply. I have my eye on the light bar from the catalog.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Any updates on the $750 voucher? I'm going to talk to my dealer again before I finish up the final paperwork on my truck. They know about the incentive, but there was no information on how to apply, register, etc..

rimmie

·
Registered
164 Posts
Rimmie,

Take your ecertificate with you and tell the dealer to use Ford code EFC0201157DC to find the incentive. This is from Ford Racing as I am dealing on this with my dealer now.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Does anyone know if this credit applies in canada also??

·
Registered
15 Posts
I guess my question is about the "ecertificate". I have more or less already purchased my Raptor. After the fact, I went of fordvehicles.com and inquired about the Raptor to see if I would receive the email about the voucher. So far, I have received nothing. Is there any other way to receive the offer?

Thanks for the help!

rimmie

·
Registered
127 Posts
I guess my question is about the "ecertificate". I have more or less already purchased my Raptor. After the fact, I went of fordvehicles.com and inquired about the Raptor to see if I would receive the email about the voucher. So far, I have received nothing. Is there any other way to receive the offer?

Thanks for the help!

rimmie
Same here ..... I took delivery a couple of weeks ago.

I seem to remember an e-mail from Ford Racing, but lost it - read deleted it too quick. ;)

Any help will be appreciated.

I'd like some documentation before I go bug my dealer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
e coupon nothing yet.

I asked my dealer and he told me they would need to rewrite my loan. I talk to ford racing and they said the dealer has to put in for it in vincent. I sent a email to the general manager of the dealer and got a call from the salesmen a hour later. now he is telling me not everbody will get it. im calling Ford next. Maybe that will get me somewhere. i will keep everyone informed.:158:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i talked to my salesman today. Before I bought the truck I applied for Ford credit (which I didnt use) but after I applied, there was a $750 coupon off a new ford vehicle on the page that I printed and used. Apparently, I could use either the $750 off of the rapror, or the $750 in Ford Racing parts. EITHER OR, NOT BOTH. Still soundslike BS to me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts