F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Cool vid, engine/exhaust sound badass:smiley_thumbs_up::head3:. I can't believe people would stand that close to the track:158::SHOCKED::shakehead:. It wouldn't take much for any truck so slide out or hit a bump wrong and wipe out 20 people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lggOSFnpA1g&feature=related
Yeah , it happend in one rally race I think , and that class of rally cars got stopped for all the life's that got lost in that accident . Thank god it is not a Raptor because if someone was driving a Raptor and hit 20 people I think sales of the Raptor would go down . But if that happend it wont stop me from getting my hands on one .

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Cool video! I love the sound of that truck !!! :smileup:

As for the people near the track , it was my same thought ... funny but dangerous :SHOCKED:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Anyone know where I could catch the full movie? I missed it on speed channel for the 2 air times they had. Its impossible to find on the internet..or next to. I hope someone can pool their resources with me so we can find this movie for all to enjoy.

G

·
I would really appreciate it if someone had a copy they could share too! I have it recorded on my DVR but there is no way of getting it off and onto my computer. I don't have a capture card.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Still no copies out there to buy or stream? Anyone...
There's a thread going about this on the Ratpor Offroad Forum. Talk to Greg Foutz about it. I got the full length 2 hr Born In Baja DVD from him and it shipped in 2 days from Arizona to Michigan.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Racing in other countries is crazy. I wonder what people are thinking when they stand in front of a racing vehicle speeding towards them..."it almost in the right spot...."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts