F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Truck was built Mar 1 went in to transit Mar 7 .Then April 1 got marked HOT. The dealer called a freind of his at ford he said the truck left last thurday. Got to see the dealers statas reporte to day said truck was going to come in week of April 7. No truck !!!!! The statas report said shiped convoy with code 5m. Does anybody no what convoy code 5m means???

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
not sure.... hope you get it soon man.... :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man . Roush exuast came into day . Got license plates last week "MY SVT" JUST NEED THE TRUCK. I must of listend to the Roush UTUBE clip 50 times. Update with pics when comes in.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Went to dealer today bad news truck is on factory hold. NO SHIP DATE GIVIN. This truck was built Mar 1 . WTF made lots of post on this site don't want to bore you guys with all the deatails. Still waiting in MN.

·
Registered
7,772 Posts
Don't worry, you'll get it, what other mods are you doing to it? Just put your exhaust next to your bed, you'll sleep better knowing part of the truck is with you :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks , Dealer said to day it was going to arive in St paul April 16.Crosse fingers. I got those window shield things that keep the rain out if got the window cracked. Hope the look ok there black and my trucks black. Haven't seen them on a Rapotor yet. Got ford soft tonneau cover rubber bed mat , head rest dvd "for the kidds". Just about got led tail lights but I want to see stock first. Don't want to do every thing at once. That will take all the fun out it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still missing in MN just order VOLANT CAI . Truck still not here yet . Going to order LED tail lights and head lights next. Does any body have any ideas?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not missing in minnesota

My 2012 black Screw arrived today . I watched it come off the transport truck in the morning and it had 29.3 mlies on it. Stopped back this after noon they had toneau cover and mud flapps on allready . Going to udercoat it tomorrow pick it up on Friday.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats! If you are ever up in the Twin Cities, have to wave if I see you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts