F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello raptor brothers & sisters. I have a friend who purchased a Metro Detroit home & what appears to be a stock raptor exhaust was left in the garage. I’ve called a few dealers but can’t get any answers.

AL 5K214 EF

It’s brand new & looks like it would bolt up to my 2010 6.2 raptor. Anyone know what the real part # is? What it fits? What years? Retail price? It is for sale. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
hello raptor brothers & sisters. I have a friend who purchased a Metro Detroit home & what appears to be a stock raptor exhaust was left in the garage. I’ve called a few dealers but can’t get any answers.

AL 5K214 EF

It’s brand new & looks like it would bolt up to my 2010 6.2 raptor. Anyone know what the real part # is? What it fits? What years? Retail price? It is for sale. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Takes some pic's of it and post .
Will see what we can do !

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Ok cool thank you. Again it looks like a perfect fit for my 10 6.2. Any info is much appreciated
It's the Cat Back Stock exhaust for a 2010 to 2014 Super Cab Raptor Missing Resonator Delete ............
Maybe worth about 100.00 bucks

Yours looks like it's getting wear and tear , why not just replace it with that one you got layin' down ....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you the man RAPTOR2, that’s a good idea I’ll have to discuss with my friend. Buy him a few drinks first LoL

Thanx again

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts