F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys- new member here. Had my 2013 since new and it is incredible and I haven't done a thing to it yet. I'm looking at front bumpers and I can't find the right one for my taste. Either too minimalist prerunner style or a big beefy bumper with lights and a winch. Are there any that have front receivers?

** Are there any front receiver hitches that come through the bumper from behind the license plate? I saw a thread from 2010 from Wicked Performance Shop that had exactly what I was looking for so i can have a cradle mounted winch and use it on the front or rear hitch. Everything else online seems to drop below the bumper and reduces the ground clearance and looks silly to me. I emailed Wicked Performance Shop but the email got kicked back to me because I'm a decade late on this one... Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have ADDs on mine. One of the original custom fabbed ones when Jared first started the company.

They can probably build you one like you want, but be prepared... Cool stuff ain't cheap and cheap stuff ain't cool.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts