Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 630 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supporting Member Benefits
Membership Hierarchy and Promotions

This table lays out member permissions for nearly every option on the forums. How to get promoted to a higher level, and paid membership descriptions and their advantages. Like additional storage space for uploads and private messages. More storage space in the Member Gallery, LESS ADS!! etc.

It should be noted that no one is expected to donate or subscribe in any shape or form to be able to use the forums. It just helps cover expenses, and allows us to offer additional functionality and benefits to those who do.

If you can't help out by becoming a "Supporting Member", that's cool. We still love you! What you can do, is SPREAD THE WORD about www.RaptorforumZ.com to your friends and family! If you have your own web site, post a link to us! Anything to help drive new members here would be greatly appreciated!

To those of you who are Supporters, thank you so much for helping us bring the only "ad free" Raptor Forum on the net to cool Raptor owners and enthusiasts all over the world! It is you, who drive the expansion, and growth of this forum!
:beerchug:

This list will also help to answer any questions regarding what options may or may not be available to individual members, and why. It should also bring to light many features that are available that you didn't even know exist. I highly recommend reading the FAQ to help you get acquainted with forum functionality!

To view this list go here: MEMBERSHIP LEVELS.

To access the payment processor, go to your user control panel. On the lower left of the screen there is a Misc. section. Find it, and click on "Paid Subscriptions" for a list of the available options. If you support us, a huge thumbs up to you! Thanks!

If there are any questions please post them in this thread. Thanks! :smileup:

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Much thanks to LYC79, who just became our FIRST Site Supporter! Thank you very much for that Licia!!!! Much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smileup: :head3: :999: :spinning: :git: :ura1: :w00t:

·
Registered
378 Posts
I do not know what else I can say about you Licia for your enthusiasm on the forumZs. i have already told you you were a

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
I'm the first ... COOL !!! I really wanted to be the first :D
Thanks for your kind comments!

So ... who's next ??? :smileup:

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Next up is dk1677!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are super!!!!!!!

:head3: :woohoo: :wave: :4-jump1: :ura1: :pepper: :spinning: :bananalama:

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:Banana01:Wow!!!!! Much thanks to RADGT, for becoming our first:Banana01:
LEVEL 4 Supporter!!!!!!!!!!!

Very much appreciated!!!! Thank you!!!!

:999: :head3: :woohoo: :ura1: :w00t: :bananalama: :spinning: :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So much thanks to LYC79, for becoming a site supporter today!!!!! Very mice of you Licia!!!!!!! :smileup::smileup:

:999: :woohoo: :head3: :rockon: :w00t: :git:

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Much thanks to Soon2be1 for becoming a supporter tonight!!!!!!!!!! Your support is very much appreciated!!!!! :smileup:

:w00t: :ura1: :pepper: :bananalama: :spinning: :Banana01: :beerchug: :4-jump2: :woohoo:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Glad there is a Forum for these trucks, there are a couple of other forums that "cover" this model but for the specifics this is where I will be. The ability to ask someone directly with the same truck, especially as unique as these are is Kick ASS!!!

1 - 20 of 630 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.