F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2011 raptor 2 days ago and previous owner has taken great care of it and says he had no problem with the Bluetooth but when I hook up my iPhone via Bluetooth it will connect but as soon as I push the media button it will immediately disconnect. Also I plugged my phone in through the usb and it shows the song playing on the radio but no sound come through the speaker. Anyone know what the problem could be?

·
Registered
293 Posts
I had a similar problem with an aftermarket system. When Apple went to, I think ios 13, my bluetooth started acting crazy. Turns out the blue tooth of the iphone was too many versions ahead of the bluetooth in my head unit. It was a Kenwood unit and they didn't have updates for that.
Maybe you can update your sync software in the truck to be compatible with the current ios.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally got it fixed last night. The sync system needed to be updated. I didn’t think that would stop it from working but apparently it does!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Finally got it fixed last night. The sync system needed to be updated. I didn’t think that would stop it from working but apparently it does!
I have a 2011 also every now and again when iPhone updates I’ll have connection issues. I restart sync and it connects no problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts