F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my 17' raptor about 3 weeks ago. Everything has been good until yesterday. My wife and I were on a trip a couple hours away and stopped to get something to drink. When we got back in the truck and started driving down the street the Sync system just randomly restarted. Causing us to lose the navigation settings we were using.

This happened again on the way home. In the truck for about an hour and it randomly restarted. Anyone else see anything like this with their trucks?

·
Registered
16 Posts
This happened to me in my wife's 2016 Explorer the other day. It shut down unexpectedly, but then restarted and gave a message stating that it was performing scheduled maintenance. It only happened once though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This happened to me in my wife's 2016 Explorer the other day. It shut down unexpectedly, but then restarted and gave a message stating that it was performing scheduled maintenance. It only happened once though.
This didn't give a message about performing updates or anything. Just restarted itself twice. Called dealership this morning and they said it needs a software update. Taking it in later this week. We will see what happens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts