F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you FORD!

Years ago I wrote Ford a letter suggesting they turn SVT loose on a 4x4. I suggested a 4V 5.4L with similar power numbers to what the 6.2 is estimated to have. I also suggested lockers front and rear, a better suspension of course, etc. I'm very glad that Ford turned SVT loose on this project - Ford knows trucks! The four wheel drive F-150 certainly deserves to be a SVT project and while it's not exactly what I envisioned I think most F-150 owners will have a great appreciation for what the Raptor is - an accurate and capable representation of Ford's racing truck heritage.

Awesome! Thanks Ford!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you FORD!

Years ago I wrote Ford a letter suggesting they turn SVT loose on a 4x4. I suggested a 4V 5.4L with similar power numbers to what the 6.2 is estimated to have. I also suggested lockers front and rear, a better suspension of course, etc. I'm very glad that Ford turned SVT loose on this project - Ford knows trucks! The four wheel drive F-150 certainly deserves to be a SVT project and while it's not exactly what I envisioned I think most F-150 owners will have a great appreciation for what the Raptor is - an accurate and capable representation of Ford's racing truck heritage.

Awesome! Thanks Ford!

Well said.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks VTwinRocket but I make no such claim! I'm sure Ford received more eloquent letters than mine! I'm also sure mine wasn't the only one.

Ford will now probably be receiving angry letters from many a Chevy, Dodge, and Toyota owner... all telling Ford how terrible the Raptor is! Sorry boys, this one has FORD written all over it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts