F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was getting tired of my dealer not knowing a thing about the 6.2, so i did what i should have done in the first place, I emailed the man at Ford SVT asking about a delivery date, he just emailed me back saying that the 6.2 will be in the show rooms late 09 early 2010:smileup:, and that people saying fall 2010 are wrong.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well, I was getting tired of my dealer not knowing a thing about the 6.2, so i did what i should have done in the first place, I emailed the man at Ford SVT asking about a delivery date, he just emailed me back saying that the 6.2 will be in the show rooms late 09 early 2010:smileup:, and that people saying fall 2010 are wrong.

I've never seen anyone say "fall of 2010". Fords own brochures in the dealerships "now" state "Winter of 2010" hence "early 2010". :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A dealer here was saying 2011 as were other forums on the net. and my dealer did not have a clue, so i went direct to Ford SVT and was told late 09 early 2010, this came direct from Patrick Hespen of Ford SVT via email.

·
Registered
37 Posts
He is the same person that posted on another forum that the rumors here and there are false. The 6.2 will be out this winter according to him. My dealer checks the ordering system every few days waiting for the option to be orderable. I am the first in line for the 6.2 at my dealer and he already has it built in there system with my options, the day it becomes orderable he just has to submit and done deal (then I hurry up and wait lol).

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just talked to my dealer he said that the 6.2L will not be out until February. I am from Santa Ynez California, and that is what i heard from Santa Maria Ford.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just talked to my dealer he said that the 6.2L will not be out until February. I am from Santa Ynez California, and that is what i heard from Santa Maria Ford.

You are absolutely correct my friend and dealers will not be able to officially order them until about October or November.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've heard locally that you will be able to order the 6.2 around Novemeber of this year. This comes from someone who (supposedly) worked with SVT at Baja on the actual Raptor they used for the Baja race, take it for what it's worth!~ :beerchug:

·
Registered
68 Posts
6.2 is alive!

I've heard locally that you will be able to order the 6.2 around Novemeber of this year. This comes from someone who (supposedly) worked with SVT at Baja on the actual Raptor they used for the Baja race, take it for what it's worth!~ :beerchug:

You are correct, and everyone else pay attention. Ford has paid big bucks for advertisement, specifically the 2010 F-150 Raptor "Preview Guide" which is at dealerships NOW. The preview guide state "6.2 available Winter 2010", which will be approximately February of 2010. Which means a person will not be able to place an official order for one with a 6.2 until about November or so.

All you nay sayers quit posting crap like the 6.2 has been scrapped or delayed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts