F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. After 10 years of this Raptor i finally get the hill descent control fault. Looked at all the forums and TSBs and tech sites and everything points to the third brake light. I removed the brake light for a couple days, blew air into evrything and made sure the connection was dry and put the light back in and still had the problem. I went and bought an aftermarket third brake light spliced all the wiring together and it actually made a huge improvement from the faded OEM light.

My problem is that i still have the annoying warning sounds and lights on the dash for the hill descent control fault. Anybody else have this and any other options for a fix.

Thanks in advance
Duke

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have this happen as my info display also quits working on my 2010 SCAB. I tracked it down I think to the connection to my instrument cluster. There seems to be either a bad wire or connection at the connector. I moved the wires around after removing the display thinking that it was the cause and everything worked. Then after completely reassembling had everything fault, so I pulled the instrument panel apart leaving the cluster installed and moved the wires around and everything started working and it's been working since. You might check this connection and possibly move the wires around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts