F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a truck!! I live in Toronto, Canada just got my truck (thursday) it is the best purchase next to my 2006 F150 Supercrew. Not many in Toronto Right now and let me tell you the Whiplash factor is amazing.

So far I've been pulled over twice by officers just to see the truck up close. Have had guys literally take pictures of the truck in my driveway and been a source of full on stops to get a better look from brothers in F150's.

I was pleased to see this forum exists and look forward to sharing pic's and posts with Raptor brethren.

Bring on the SNOW!!!!!
:smileup:

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
Nice truck man im hoping my will be in this week. Nice to see another Canadian.:smileup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Damn good looking truck - congrats!

I am torn between black and blue when I do get to go after mine. I have too many black cars but nothing looks better when clean for sure.

Get a good windo tinter to hook you up and that thing will be mean looking!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice to hear from Canadian Brethren

Ya I was really lucky the dealership I deal with is in tune with what I like and I got a call as soon as they had one. My truck is loaded minus the decal package.

Are there many in your neck of the woods? I've not seen any in TO!

al

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NCdiver

Love the attention, Most people, here anyway have never seen this truck, this is the first year we've had them.

most people are blown away by the size and sound. You definitely here it coming.

Al

1 - 8 of 8 Posts