F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You said you "Gotta have one" and we know you have been anxiously waiting!
Well the wait is finally over!
It's time to visit your local Ford Dealer and reserve your F-150 SVT Raptor Ford Trucks is pleased to recognize your association with Ford Racing, by offering you the opportunity to reserve one of the first 2010 F-150 SVT Raptors with the 5.4L V8. If you place a retail order with your Ford Dealer by August 29, 2009, we will prioritize production of your new Raptor to ensure you get your truck as soon as possible. Want even better news? In appreciation of your support, if you take delivery of your 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor by January 31, 2010, you will receive a certificate good for $750 in Raptor specific Ford Racing Parts.*
Act now to get your F-150 SVT Raptor, preferred scheduling and $750 in Raptor Ford Racing parts

• <LI style="MARGIN: 0px 0px 3px 15px">Go to fordvehicles.com/F150raptor and spec out your 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor <LI style="MARGIN: 0px 0px 3px 15px">Print this email confirmation along with your spec sheet and take it to your local Ford Dealer <LI style="MARGIN: 0px 0px 3px 15px">Negotiate your best deal <LI style="MARGIN: 0px 0px 3px 15px">Place your retail order for your 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor with the 5.4L V8 by August 29, 2009 to receive preferred scheduling <LI style="MARGIN: 0px 0px 3px 15px">Take delivery by January 31, 2010 to receive a coupon for $750 in Raptor specific Ford Racing parts
  • Upon receipt of the coupon, call the Ford Racing Hotline within 90 days of taking delivery to order your F-150 SVT Raptor specific Ford Racing parts
Program Number:
eCertificate Number:
Expiration Date:01/31/2010
Incentive Amount:$750F-150 SVT Raptor Base Price - $38,995 M.S.R.P. including delivery and destination

The price for the all-new 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor with the 5.4L V8 starts at an amazing $38,995 MSRP** including delivery and destination. This is an incredible value considering Raptors' awesome capability, Built Ford Tough durability, outrageous styling and SVT engineering. Based on the legendary Ford F-150, the Ford Special Vehicle Team (SVT) developed this purpose built high performance truck that is versatile enough to take on the most challenging off-road adventures as well as the everyday commute. The F-150 SVT Raptor delivers 11.2 inches of front suspension travel and 12.1 inches of rear suspension travel with internal bypass FOX Racing Shox and unique suspension components, a massive front skid plate, an electronic locking rear differential, a center console switch package with hill descent control and off-road mode, 35" BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO 315/70R17 tires and much more.
Visit the F-150 SVT Raptor Website for more Raptor information and to complete your individual spec sheet to determine what options you want on your Raptor. You'll also find cool new product images, exciting video clips of the truck in action, and off-road links that have been compiled with your interests in mind.
Exclusive $750 Ford Racing Parts Certificate

In appreciation of your association and interest in the all-new F-150 SVT Raptor, we're returning the favor with this special offer - an additional $750 in F-150 SVT Raptor specific Ford Racing Parts. These parts were inspired from the F-150 SVT Raptor R race truck that earned a podium finish at the 41st Tecate SCORE Baja 1000 race and is currently racing in the Best of the Desert series. The full list of parts is being finalized but is expected to include tubular bumpers, auxiliary lighting, spare tire carrier, wheels, gears, skid plates and much more. Check www.fordracingparts.com/raptor in the near future for a complete list of eligible parts.

AFRAPTOR

·
Registered
290 Posts
I wish I would get mine. Everyone else seems to be getting theirs! My raptor will be here soon and I want to use the coupon to buy some goodies.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Thats pretty cool about the 750 in 'rebates', Ford Racing has some pretty cool stuff already. They say they are going to be adding parts from the Raptor R too.

·
Registered
111 Posts
There was another post about the rebates with 750 and I think 1500 or something like that. I wonder how they choose who gets how much. Anyone here know?

·
Registered
73 Posts
There was another post about the rebates with 750 and I think 1500 or something like that. I wonder how they choose who gets how much. Anyone here know?
I believe if you are a current member of SVTOA you received an email entitling you to $1,500 of for racing stuff if you order by august 29 and take delivery by end of year. (Not exactly sure on the dates.) I joined SVTOA when I got my GT500 and ordered Raptor in early August. I keep checking the ford racing website waiting for them to add pictures of some of the goodies.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts