F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now dont get it twisted, im tinting the heck out of the windows but what do ya'll think about the head/tail lights??

I'm torn because the stock look of the truck is so nice that i dont want to stray from it, but at the same time im thinking it could turn out very nicely

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Will your Raptor be Black ? I say tint on the windows for sure! :smileup:
As for the head/
tail lights ... maybe. We need a photoshop ... anyone ?

·
Registered
797 Posts
Honestly I'm really not digging the "Murdered Out" look too much any more, everyones doing it! (My 08 Harley is Black outed though) ! But to each there own. Honestly I would leave it alone maybe see about color matching the inside the headlight housings?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i was thinking about the color matching for the inside too...for the most part yes it will be murdered out, but theres going to be some bright @$$ green on the truck too

oh and of course the windows get tinted

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
something like this...murdered, but not completely
Nice! Love the green graphics on the back :smileup: ... not sure about the green FORD though, but that's just my opinion

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was a quick MS paint just to get the jist of what i wanted to do...The green will be a little darker than that.

Also if i can get the grapics done to an exact match, i could help people in the maryland area get it done cheap if theyd like a different color instead of black graphics

·
Registered
802 Posts
I like the look of the headlights as they are now as they are already dark. Window tint for sure. I'm doing Limo on the backs and 20% on the front.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Backs are 20%. I went with 20% up front to match. Not the exact same angle but you can sorta tell the difference. First one is with tint second one is without.
Looking good !!! :smileup:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts