F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my raptor wednesday night and my buddies and i are real big on our trucks. my buddy has a 2008 tundra, another one has a 2007 tacoma, and another has a chevy 2500. We decided to have a tow challenge. Of course i dominated the tacoma, and the chevy 2500 was won pretty easily, but the tundra was pretty close but i edged it out. its unreal how quick the raptor is to get up to full speed, and i only have the 5.4. i Cant believe what the 6.2 would be like damn.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what do you mean its pretty much a tug of war, we have this specialized tow rope that you attach to each truck. once hook up make sure its taught between the two trucks or else you will rip the bumpers off then you just hit the gas, whoever pulls one person over the line first wins.

·
Registered
802 Posts
The is pretty useless to prove how good/strong/powerful a vehicle is (read DUMB). My old ratty diesel pickup could tow you all over town but its slow and barely has any power. These tests prove nothing, it tears the shnickies out of your axles/transmission, especially on dry pavement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts