F-150 Raptor Forums banner

Do I love Ford RAPTORs the most being King of Trucks? (Yes!)

• NO I DO!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IDK

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOVE FORD RAPTORS!!! THEY ARE THE BEST TRUCK EVER!!! I LOVE THEM MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE BEING THE TRUCK KING!!!

About Me:

This is the official king of [Pickup] Trucks! As you saw, I put brackets for "Pickup". This is because when I say "Truck" that means I AM NOT meaning a semi, BUT meaning a Pickup Truck! I live in Texas, which I am proud to be the King of Trucks in the state of Trucks! My favorite Truck is a Ford RAPTOR, which I hope to buy soon! I did like the F-150 Shelby Baja Raptor, but it seemed too expensive, so I went back to being a regular RAPTOR fan! Recently I discovered that the idea of the SUV is based on Trucks, so now I allow extended Truck cabs!

Here are some of the rules I set for myself!:
1. I must NEVER call a Truck a car/SUV/van/other mean stuff.
2. I shall grieve Trucks with a flat tire, or if it is crushed/destroyed in any way. These make me :( .
3.[More Coming Soon!]

·
2,643 Posts
We are RaptorforumZ.com with a Z at the end of forum. Yes that’s my Gen1 2013 I still love it. When ford gets around to offering a 8 in the Gen2 I’ll be talking to my dealer.
How are you making out with your Raptor purchase?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Oh, I don't see why you put two extra Z's in that post. Sorry, I have some OCD!

About my RAPTOR purchase:
Right now I still need the money to do this. I want to have all my own customizations!

About your RAPTOR:
Love it (Truck King loves all Trucks;))! Is it stuck in snow or not?

About Website:
Do you know how I can make a website like this, I have seen many forums with this same design. I tried Forumz.com, but that was nothing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are RaptorforumZ.com with a Z at the end of forum. Yes that’s my Gen1 2013 I still love it. When ford gets around to offering a 8 in the Gen2 I’ll be talking to my dealer.
How are you making out with your Raptor purchase?
FYI: After awhile, I can't edit posts. Must be website issue? Don't know. I will then send "Edited Version"s.

Edited Version:

About my RAPTOR purchase:
Right now I still need the money to do this. I want to have all my own customizations!

About your RAPTOR:
Love it (Truck King loves all Trucks;))! I see you are wearing the tires?

About Website:
Do you know how I can make a website like this, I have seen many forums with this same design? I tried Forumz.com, but that was a link to a supposedly gov't owned site."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts