F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i talked to my dealer on sat. he is gonna see if he places an order what happens keep your fingers crossed

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i havent heard anything yet? theyre still clueless at the dealers. we went over options on the phone so i dont think he was bs ing me? when should i call him back?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I just talked to the dealership I am ordering from, and he talked to his Ford rep. He said it is still 10 days-2 weeks out on being able to order the Raptor. I already gave him my order so he is going to order as soon as he can. If y'all find out any different let me know.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i can order one now the problem is when i was lookin at trucks i had 2 in mind the ht3 alpha and then the raptor came on my radar. then gm started failing and they offer 0% ford wont so thats an additional couple grand added? i didnt see that coming lol

what to do? i'll price one and see where it's at though.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
The size of the bed on the Hummer is useless, a good size i guess for the Pottery Barn or Home Depot. When the Raptor does come out, Ford could offer 0%.

·
Registered
157 Posts
ordered mine this morning. White without graphics, luxury package, nav, bed step, bed extender, rear view camera, sunroof, and trailer brake controller.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i left all the fufu stuff off and kept everything needed for off road, it was close to 40 but you dont know what they offer when you get it. it could be worse who knows?

theyre not even ordring any for the lot? i asked if they were gonna add money to it and he said they tacked on 5000 for the stangs. i said looks like the hummer is for me , he then said he would talk to the manager and see what he could do. i should hear something tommorrow.

the hummer bed is good enough as i still have my van for work, i just want an open bed for taller items and my toys lol. and its a v8 and its equally adapt at off road although not as fast at off road.

but if i had to choose i would take the raptor if the price is right.

996 turbo good luck with it and let us know the details, how much and when it will be built, because he didnt have an answer for that either.

·
Registered
157 Posts
i left all the fufu stuff off and kept everything needed for off road, it was close to 40 but you dont know what they offer when you get it. it could be worse who knows?

theyre not even ordring any for the lot? i asked if they were gonna add money to it and he said they tacked on 5000 for the stangs. i said looks like the hummer is for me , he then said he would talk to the manager and see what he could do. i should hear something tommorrow.

the hummer bed is good enough as i still have my van for work, i just want an open bed for taller items and my toys lol. and its a v8 and its equally adapt at off road although not as fast at off road.

but if i had to choose i would take the raptor if the price is right.

996 turbo good luck with it and let us know the details, how much and when it will be built, because he didnt have an answer for that either.

He told me the 6.2 was 2nd run which is usually mid october. The price he didn't say but my dad and the owner of the dealership grew up next door to each other. He hooked us up on the GT500 also.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im hearing late winter on the 6.2 but he asked his ford liason that info? gas is going back up. i'll get a little motor lol

he still doesnt know when it would come in yet though?

·
Registered
111 Posts
He wasn't sure, but said nomally a month or two before. Now Ford is only telling them late fall for production. Also there are dealers in the states adding a ($20-30 grand) mark-up. Sounds about right that is what they did to the gt500.

996turbo - You couldn't wait and order the 5.4? I am leaning that way too.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts