F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I’ve just picked up a velociraptor with 60k on it. Have a 175/172 running rich issue but have been in the racing world for a long time and am thankful to have my programmer ready to roll on maximizing the truck. Anyone with some great advice feel free to holler!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Running like a dream now. I’m thinking about swapping injectors from the 62 lbs to a 52. My buddy is creating a tune for the old 4bar injectors now. Looking to see how the new updated tune does and check back. Anyone moved from the bigger to smaller injector on this feed??

·
Registered
249 Posts
Congratulations on your awesome truck. If it’s tuned perfect and running great don’t touch it. Your a horsepower guy. If your looking for improvement on mileage inflate the tires to 40 psi. Lol. I just tuned mine with the Shelby Ford whipple crew. My 3.5 TT made a dyno run of 489 horsepower at the rear wheels and a torque of 719 ft lbs. This thing is a beast on the streets of Las Vegas and have noticed I’m really annoying the owners of sports cars while pulling away from them at any speed. Lmao. Keep her on all fours my friend. Twin Turbo away!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts