F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a website where you can track the build of you Raptor through Ford? I thought I read that once you have a VIN #, you can track your order from assembly line to arrival at the dealer.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Are you using Firefox or IE (Internet Explorer)? I have issues (the blank screen with Firefox a lot, but seems to work with IE.:Hey:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I don't think the browser is the issue. I run only Firefox (based on my personal hate for Microsoft) and had not issue pulling my old info up. If it is Firefox the maybe the user should download the latest update/version.

You had a very valid point however.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I just got my VIN also and tried both of those sites...neither worked for me.

Send me your vin# and I'll send you the wed page that it is on.

dly

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thank you for sharing this tracking info. I was able to pull it up for my Raptor, but am unable to read it properly to track progress from the assembly line to my dealer. How do you read it to track progress?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thank you for sharing this tracking info. I was able to pull it up for my Raptor, but am unable to read it properly to track progress from the assembly line to my dealer. How do you read it to track progress?[/QUOTE]

You need to ask your salesman or dealer to track your vin#. It will show all the information up to that date.

Here's mine
#2.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping I could track it from the window sticker I was able to pull up on my vehicle. I'm checking with my salesman. That's nice your salesman/dealer furnished you with a tracking printout like that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's awesome, thanks dly. I don't have the opportunity to ask my salesman because I went through ENCS and ordered it while I'm in Afghanistan. I get home in about a week though and I pick up my Raptor in about a month from today!

·
Registered
86 Posts
dly would mind helping me also. my vin is 1ftex1evoafb02022. I am not sure it the digit after the letter v is a zero or the letter o.
Thanks in advance
ny dave

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sorry, I tryed both zero and the letter o and all I get is that this vin is unavailable at this time.

·
Registered
86 Posts
thats strange the dealer gave it to me today and said the truck will be finished being built by 11/23
thanks for trying

·
Registered
164 Posts
dly would mind helping me also. my vin is 1ftex1evoafb02022. I am not sure it the digit after the letter v is a zero or the letter o.
Thanks in advance
ny dave

Just an FYI.... your VIN is not correct. It should start out as 1FTEX1EV0AF (position 9 has to be a number). The B02022 is the Production Sequence Number.
This is from the Ford Fleet website VIN decoder (go here):

https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/VIN_tools/default.asp

From tracking my VIN through the Ford VIN tracking website, my sticker did not show until the day of production. All that just kept showing was:

We are temporarily unable to retrieve an online window sticker for this vehicle. Please try again later.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I tried it and used a zero for the ninth digit and got something. can you guys check that for me. I will go to the dealer today and verify the number.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts