F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody? New guy from Las Vegas. Just stopped in @ Ford Country and they have 2 Raptors, but I think I wanna wait for a crew cab, possibly with the 6.2, but would be happy with the 5.4. Anybody have any info on when a crew cab will be available?

By the way my name is James

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello welcome james glad to have you here as for your question ford hasn't really released anything on it since the spy shots but my guess is that it will be the '11 model year.
once the 6.2l comes out we should know more.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm with you James- I'm waiting on the Crew Cab 6.2L Raptor. The extra length won't mess with me too much, but I can see how it might with others. A true crew cab is a must for me, especially with a kid on the way.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm with you James- I'm waiting on the Crew Cab 6.2L Raptor. The extra length won't mess with me too much, but I can see how it might with others. A true crew cab is a must for me, especially with a kid on the way.
Yeah, I have 3 kids so unless they don't release a crew cab, ill have to wait. I've seen plenty of purpose built long travel crew cabs and they seem to do just fine, so I'm not to worried about the extra wheelbase.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yeah, I have 3 kids so unless they don't release a crew cab, ill have to wait. I've seen plenty of purpose built long travel crew cabs and they seem to do just fine, so I'm not to worried about the extra wheelbase.
I agree- if you look at Kore and Carli, they run 2500 HD Dodge Crew Cab's through the sand all the time and do well. They are even running CTD's in their trucks, so they aren't worried about the weight too much either.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah KORE and Carli have some amazing products. So I guess ill be cruising my STi until a crew cab is available.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah mine hauls kids just fine, but since I can't afford to have 3 $600+ monthly car payments, I have to get rid of my car in order to get the Raptor. It would be nice to have both, but just can't do it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So I couldn't wait any longer and went ahead and got a Oxford white Raptor. This truck is amazing and the kids fit fine in the back seat.

James

·
Registered
273 Posts
6.2 Raptor Crew Cab scheduled for release 2021 model year.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
So I couldn't wait any longer and went ahead and got a Oxford white Raptor. This truck is amazing and the kids fit fine in the back seat.

James

I'm with you. They have a white w/graphics at my local dealer with 5.4. I'm tempted to just go get it. The wait is killing me. I'm not used to waiting.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts