F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

Unfortunately, in order to go back to the beloved Northwest...i have to sell my precious Mustang. I was pretty bummed that i have to get rid of it...but it just doesn't seem to be practical owning a car that i can only drive 4 months out of the year.

I've been looking at trucks for a few weeks now and nothing got my blood going until i ran across the SVT Raptor. I love my Mustang, but I can't wait to cruise around Alaska in this beast! I've never really been a truck guy, but i have a feeling this one suits my personality perfectly. I cant wait to take it across the Alaskan wilderness going hunting, fishing and snowboarding. You better believe i'm going to put this machine to good use!

I'm off to Korea in November and shortly after that i'm going to purchase the 6.2L from ENCS while i'm over there. I think i'll have to take a little trip up to Alaska on my mid tour just to drive it. :D

A little about me...I'm a SSgt in the USAF, just reenlisted a few weeks ago, and i cannot wait to get into that truck!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sgt Raptor

Have fun In Korea, I Did, Just don't eat the kangogee! I was at Osan Air base for 365 days, got to spend several weeks at Kunsan also! Sorry u had to part with the Mustang. But I think you will like the Raptor! I will wait for the 2011 if it has the 302!

AFRAPTOR

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
Welcome to the best Ford Raptor SVT club forum on the net! Glad you joined our growing family over here! Enjoy the site and thank you for your service!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts