F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two weeks and I am having anxiety attacks !!!!! So to calm myself down today I am gonna cruise tonight in my 08 corvette covertible 436 HP.....top down of course.

I was thinking today how cool it would be to supercharge my raptor and smoke all 4 tires at the same time LOL. Imagine that one.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Staten Island:smileup:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Ive been waiting 7 weeks and I probably have a few more to go you got a ways to go yet man lol. It gets easier after about 4 weeks.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Waiting does suck. On one of the other threads guys said they got theres in 4 weeks. Then there were other guys that said 8 weeks. Being the "glass is half full" kind of guy, Im hoping for 4 weeks. Plus I live near Detroit, Not to far to be delivered!

·
Registered
209 Posts
7 1/2 wks for me. It had some delays, it took 15 days after it was built to get it to the dealer, it was sitting on the ramp waiting for convoy transit. I live 3hrs away from Dearborn.

·
Registered
28 Posts
7 1/2 wks for me. It had some delays, it took 15 days after it was built to get it to the dealer, it was sitting on the ramp waiting for convoy transit. I live 3hrs away from Dearborn.
That would suck! I'm sure you thought about grabing the paid invoice from the dealer and waving it at the Dearborn front gates yelling "I'm here to pickup vin#!!!!"

Just out of curiosity, if you have your invoice handy what was your fuel charge and destination charge?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts