F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I purchased a Gen 1 Raptor several months ago and want to return the aftermarket bumper to stock. The bumper I have is a FabFour. The bumper has no damage beyond a litte fadding to the original black paint. I have converted the bumper driving lights to super bright LEDs. I have also installed one of the signal/yellow lignt to LEDs - one is mounted already and other is still in the original unoppened packaging. I would prefer to just trade this for a stock unit. This bumper costs well over $1200 from FabFours. If anyone is willing to trade for a stock bumper which from this one, that seem to run betwee $400 to $700 I will take the loss if you cover standard ground shipping. As a little bonus I will include a Winch. I have never used it but do have a brand new controller still in the original packaging - so I have no idea of functionality.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello. I purchased a Gen 1 Raptor several months ago and want to return the aftermarket bumper to stock. The bumper I have is a FabFour. The bumper has no damage beyond a litte fadding to the original black paint. I have converted the bumper driving lights to super bright LEDs. I have also installed one of the signal/yellow lignt to LEDs - one is mounted already and other is still in the original unoppened packaging. I would prefer to just trade this for a stock unit. This bumper costs well over $1200 from FabFours. If anyone is willing to trade for a stock bumper which from this one, that seem to run betwee $400 to $700 I will take the loss if you cover standard ground shipping. As a little bonus I will include a Winch. I have never used it but do have a brand new controller still in the original packaging - so I have no idea of functionality.
Hi there names Eric I have a stock bumper

1 - 2 of 2 Posts