What Are The Certifications Required To Operate A Food Truck? | Ford Raptor Forum - F-150 Raptor Forums

What Are The Certifications Required To Operate A Food Truck?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion!' started by Martin S. Gutierrez, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Martin S. Gutierrez

Martin S. Gutierrez New Member

Vehicle?:
    2dr Cpe Man
    Color?:
    Ingot Silver
    Engine:
    GEN2 3.5L-TT H/O
    Hi,

I have been running a small business here. As a part of growing my business, I am planning to buy a food truck. I want to take a loan for that. I have so many doubts regarding the approval of loan and permits required for the truck.

I have asked some of my friends for their suggestions regarding the companies offering the loan. They have suggested many, but, they don't have any previous experience with them. So, I searched myself and found a company offering truck loans in Toronto.

Have you heard of the company before? And please share your suggestions about the company too. I have one more doubt. What are the permits or certifications required to operate a food truck in Toronto?

I know that a Food handler certification is one among them. Can you share me details of other permits required? Waiting for your reply. Thank you.