F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
You guys might laugh, but since I already got the blessing on this truck from my significant other, I told her I would give up buying BEER when we go out to dinner. now figure we go out to dinner every Friday and occasionally during the week and I usually have at least two beers with dinner at about 5-6 bucks each that comes to around $50+ a month I will be saving.
Now thats not saying I won't have any more beer, I'm just giving up beer with dinners. small price I figure.
I have also made some other financial adjustments to boost my down payment money for when the day finally comes.

I wish we could get a price though.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
You guys might laugh, but since I already got the blessing on this truck from my significant other, I told her I would give up buying BEER when we go out to dinner. now figure we go out to dinner every Friday and occasionally during the week and I usually have at least two beers with dinner at about 5-6 bucks each that comes to around $50+ a month I will be saving.
Now thats not saying I won't have any more beer, I'm just giving up beer with dinners. small price I figure.
I have also made some other financial adjustments to boost my down payment money for when the day finally comes.

I wish we could get a price though.
No laugh, I think it's a nice resolution :smileup: I did something like that to buy some stuff for my car, quitted smoking on August 08, 1 package per day = 4,20€/day = more or less 126,00 € / months. My wallet and my lungs are better now! And my car too :)

Just wondering how many time it will need $50+ a month ... LOL

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
And thumbs up to you, Licia for giving up smoking! :smileup::smileup: You can do anything if you set your mind to it!

Thanks Andy! :) I'm really proud of my choice ... first days were very hard but now I feel really better !

Ok back to the topic ... can I give up my boyfriend to bring a Raptor home?:158: LMAO!

·
Registered
4,251 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts

Thanks Andy! :) I'm really proud of my choice ... first days were very hard but now I feel really better !

Ok back to the topic ... can I give up my boyfriend to bring a Raptor home?:158: LMAO!
Congratulations on quitting smoking. Let us know if the boyfriend is given the boot. We will pass it around that "LYC79 is available". If you had join the Charger side sooner you would understand this more.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Congratulations on quitting smoking. Let us know if the boyfriend is given the boot. We will pass it around that "LYC79 is available". If you had join the Charger side sooner you would understand this more.
Thanks !
... :thk: ok I guess now I have to log on Charger side and look for that thing! lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
:hah: Don't worry ... he can't speak english ! :naughty:
Will this help him understand, Licia? I translated it for you....Just trying to help. LOL

"posso dare il mio fidanzato a portare a casa uno Raptor"

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks !
... :thk: ok I guess now I have to log on Charger side and look for that thing! lol

LMAO! We wouldn't do that to you, Licia! That might cause an uproar! :D

Will this help him understand, Licia? I translated it for you....Just trying to help. LOL

"posso dare il mio fidanzato a portare a casa uno Raptor"
You amaze me, Dave!

·
Registered
41 Posts
LMAO! We wouldn't do that to you, Licia! That might cause an uproar! :D

You amaze me, Dave!
Just trying my best to help the 'Z' family out. LOL

In all seriousness, I'll go back and edit it out when Licia responds to it.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
:hah:you crack me up guys!!! (BTW perfect translation Dave :smileup:)

No problem, I told my bf about this joke and he said "I would trade you for a Mercedes SLK (his dreamcar) ... be careful, an SLK is easier to find than a Raptor in Italy" ... ops :158:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:hah:you crack me up guys!!! (BTW perfect translation Dave :smileup:)

No problem, I told my bf about this joke and he said "I would trade you for a Mercedes SLK (his dreamcar) ... be careful, an SLK is easier to find than a Raptor in Italy" ... ops :158:

LMAO! I hope he don't find his dream car! :kap:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I feel like my response is off topic after all of that, but I'll be giving up my 2002 Porsche 911 Turbo, as soon as the 6.2L Raptor is available. Prior to the Porsche, I had a Nissan Frontier NISMO Edition (which is their Baja-style truck), and I have regretted giving up the truck ever since. Before that I had an '06 Saleen S281 Supercharged, and loved it. I figure the Raptor has all the best elements of the truck and the Saleen (and more...obviously), and I am really looking forward to getting behind the wheel.

1 - 20 of 213 Posts