F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went from this..

To nothing in my current truck.
With the Raptor I'm thinking I'm going to go BIG again.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Didn't Know I wasn't aloud to put a stereo in a truck I'm planing on buying.
Yes it's on off road truck, That doesn't mean I can't enjoy listeing to music on or off the road

·
Registered
17 Posts
To each his own.

It seems kinda ridiculous to put 4 speakers on the dash, 2 on the side kick plate, untold amounts more in the rest of the car, at that point it is just for bling factor, and not purpose.

thats what separates the off-road scene from the ricer boys. ricers add more crap that doesn't have a purpose just cause it looks "cool"

·
Registered
802 Posts
There is nothing wrong with a new set of speakers/amp/deck/sub but I will probably leave it stock. The one in my superduty sound pretty damn good for a stock system.

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Wait till I put vertical doors on my Raptor and lower it with some DUB's. LMAO...:gy:
But seriously, I will be doing the full audio visual treatment to the truck...It will pound the dirt and all your cense.:SHOCKED:
WIZ

·
Registered
242 Posts
I agree! I'm putting something in there. We're pressed for room though :) The factory 5x7's are poop... as usuaL with Ford. A couple subs/amps/seperates/etc, and it should be good!

And BTW, everyone with a system isnt a ricer! I had a system in my 04 F150, I'll put one on my lawn tractor if I want to! And everyone here know thats what separates the men from the boys: The price our thier toys! We put systems in BECAUSE WE CAN!

·
Registered
61 Posts
audio video mods plan

So I have been doing some thinking and Here is my plan, first off I would like to say I like to hit the dirt with the rest but I like my Audio and Vids Just as much!

12 inch head rest monitors for the kids
11.4 inch visor monitors for me
replace ALL factory speakers (focal comp components)
Add a DVD,MP3,CD player in the glove box with hard drive, Attached to all new speakers
2 10" Solo L5's in custom box with matching kicker amp
and maybe a 17" flip down way in the back for tailgate parties, with a x-box of course for some madden

I know this will eliminate the factory CD player but actually it will be more effective and not effect the value or Ford installed system.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I agree , I wont go with the luxury package the only thing am worried about is that without it I will get manual seat .

1 - 20 of 55 Posts