F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Black is the only color leather for the White that I am aware of. There is not a black with orange accent option such as with the Black or Molten Orange.

·
Registered
957 Posts
That stinks, too! I ordered white and really wanted the orange interior, but why it isn't offered baffles the mind. Why not, Mr Ford? One other item, remote start, isn't offered either. Go figure?
Reddog...

·
Registered
164 Posts
That stinks, too! I ordered white and really wanted the orange interior, but why it isn't offered baffles the mind. Why not, Mr Ford? One other item, remote start, isn't offered either. Go figure?
Reddog...
The Raptor interior color accent package (the orange trim) is only available on the orange and black Raptors. There is a dealer option (from Ford) for the remote start and you can get the kit and install it yourself or add some for dealer install.

go here and look under electronics:
http://www.fordaccessoriesstore.com/GfaWeb/catalog.do?lstMake=Ford&lstModel=F-150&lstYear=2010

·
Registered
957 Posts
Philco,
Thanks for the link. It's nice to climb into a warm cab when the temps are below zero. The remote start and I'm hoping a bullbar will fit, will be my first additions along with an KN airfilter and true dual exaust. Come on December 2nd!!
Reddog...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Black really is a ridiculous color for a "desert" truck. Some shade of grey would have made more sense. I will have to get some wet okoles as it is just TOO hot in south Texas for black seats.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Black really is a ridiculous color for a "desert" truck. Some shade of grey would have made more sense. I will have to get some wet okoles as it is just TOO hot in south Texas for black seats.
Just so you know, if you have the interior accent package (i.e. orange accents) Wet Okole does not have a shade that matches. I am still waiting on my last two swatches in hopes that the red and some other orange will match but my initial three swatches were of by quite a bit and they were the darkest of the oranges available.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Just so you know, if you have the interior accent package (i.e. orange accents) Wet Okole does not have a shade that matches. I am still waiting on my last two swatches in hopes that the red and some other orange will match but my initial three swatches were of by quite a bit and they were the darkest of the oranges available.

Do you have a link for Wet Okole? I'd like to contact them directly about seat covers for my Tuxedo Black.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Do you have a link for Wet Okole? I'd like to contact them directly about seat covers for my Tuxedo Black.

Thanks
Here you go: http://www.wetokole.com/FORD.html

You can get graphics for the covers as well from them on this link: http://www.wetokole.com/FORDGRAPHIC.html

They are rather expensive but fit better and are a better quality than other seat covers. Plus they are made from neoprene which is water-resistant, protecting the leather even more. If you have the orange interior don't even try to match up the orange with their orange...there is no exact match.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts