F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Raptor ForumZ Staff
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell us what you did to your Raptor today!

Did you get a new mod? Give it a bath? Go on an adventure? Share!
:D

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
Drove by it on my way to work. It was shivering and covered in frost. It doesn't get the garage anymore since I've been rebuilding my stang :)

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
Funny mine just cracked all the way across today. On the better side got my powertank track pack 15 all rigged and ready to go.
What is this?? Something to do with hunting?? :Wow1:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mine got Tint installed today, The SW Headers should be dropped off tomorrow by fedex and then just waiting on the lightning exhaust to ship now.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Installed the rough country winch mount. Installed emergency lights on the front grill. Installed hood latch light mounts and lights. Installed sunrise tactical seat covers front and rear. Gotta wire up all the lights now.

FRU

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
Installed the rough country winch mount. Installed emergency lights on the front grill. Installed hood latch light mounts and lights. Installed sunrise tactical seat covers front and rear. Gotta wire up all the lights now.

FRU
Hey, I would like to see a pic of those seat covers installed if you got one :)

·
2,621 Posts
Washed the salt off seems like every time I go out I come back loaded with salt. Tomorrow it's going to rain so I plain on going in the woods and getting muddy for a change.

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
Washed the salt off seems like every time I go out I come back loaded with salt. Tomorrow it's going to rain so I plain on going in the woods and getting muddy for a change.
Post a muddy pic of your raptor Bill :)

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Bill,
I'm lookin' out the window now and watching the rain rinse the salt off my truck.
Stayin' in today and working on my drinking problem. :alc:
Hope it rains harder !:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Today I installed a Lund rock deflector, DeeZee tailgate assist, and my Ram laptop stand along with my laptop. My new toolbox is on it's way.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Installed the BakFlip f1 cover and the other day put on the Craven 50bmg antenna. Also added a rear window sticker of an AC-130 'Spooky' shooting a stick figure family with the wording Nobody cares about your stick figure family

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
What is this?? Something to do with hunting?? :Wow1:
powertank has more to do with running in the sand. It will air up my x-jack and provide portable air for the tires. The floor Jacks that everybody has for recovery gear won't work for me. If I need to get a tire off the ground it is likely going to be some place muddy or sandy or snowy and the x-jack will work better.

http://powertank.com/products/sfID1/13/productID/155
http://powertank.com/products/sfID1/15
http://www.bushranger.com.au/xjack.php#.UtMiLyi79RE

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
okay, I looked at the links, nice product Java :smiley_thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 132 Posts