F-150 Raptor Forums banner

81 - 100 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks Big Bill...I was thinking about my build and reading your member handle and thinking it was funny and ironic that that's exactly what I got from my off road shop.......a Big Bill! LOL :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ok - now that I'm done laughing at myself - I did the complete stage 4 front and rear. my Texas Motor Worx team is also doing a double shock set-up up front with a Brenthel control arm. We have to order the CA so that part will be later this month. I look forward to getting my Roush Beast off-road soon!

BTW - read the specs on your rig....incredible! Thanks for the post too.

·
Registered
31 Posts
today i got rid of the stock tires and im running the new Nitto Exo Grappler.. not sure what to do next.. is there any weak spots that should be upgraded first?
If you have not done and Icon Bump Stop kit on the rear - that was the FIRST THING I did to mine. If you plan to take it off-road and catch any air at all then it is a very reasonably priced upgrade that can save you thousands. Just my two cents worth.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine went on the scariest adventure it will ever go on in its raptor life. I let the wife take it to work. She is a teacher and there is nothing more adventurous than the teacher parking lot. Good luck ginger!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tell us what you did to your Raptor today!

Did you get a new mod? Give it a bath? Go on an adventure? Share!
:D
Put new Ridgid rds 54 light bar on truck and new corsa Extreme exhaust Had a knock off 54 inch Lightbar on truck change to RDS RDS is twice as bright and light travels further

·
2,621 Posts
Hey Jerry, let see a few pictures of your Raptor. Were do you have the 54" RDS mounted? The Corsa Extreme has a Awesome sound. What are the next Mods on your list?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I ripped out all of the gear from my 2014 in preparation for the new 2017 model "if it ever leaves Ramp 59"

some items will end up on Ebay some will be reinstalled in new one.
some will sit on shelf until the cows come home

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
I thought about mine and promised myself that I will put all the mods on it that have stacked up in the garage over the winter, this spring!

81 - 100 of 132 Posts