F-150 Raptor Forums banner

101 - 120 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
image.jpg

Picked up a good recovery strap today, to add to the pile in the garage.

Reactions: Big Bill

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tell us what you did to your Raptor today!

Did you get a new mod? Give it a bath? Go on an adventure? Share!
:D
Well, after reading many post, I installed the 2.5" spacers to level the truck. I just like the look. They came from Supreme Suspension. Did not affect the ride or handling, however I am a little concerned with the axle angles. I have tested in high and low lock and seems to be fine. Hopefully I made the correct decision. With my luck, probably not ! Lol

·
Registered
210 Posts
Well, after reading many post, I installed the 2.5" spacers to level the truck. I just like the look. They came from Supreme Suspension. Did not affect the ride or handling, however I am a little concerned with the axle angles. I have tested in high and low lock and seems to be fine. Hopefully I made the correct decision. With my luck, probably not ! Lol
Did you raise your perches? One of the cool features of the Ford Raptor is it's ADJUSTABLE FOX SHOX. Coming from the euro scene, I really enjoyed having adjustable coilovers on my VW's.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just picked up my new Raptor this past Monday, 7/10/17 and I've been busy ever since.
First off Craven Speed 50 caliber antenna, not worrying about reception as I listen to Sirius. Weathertech mud flaps, Gator Tri-Fold tonneau cover, CJPony sto- go front tag bracket, rear seat release bracket-in transit, NuShield DayVue screen protector. Have several graphics for front and back coming from Rappy and should be here next week. Still no word from Husky on the rear wheel well liners.
This is something off base if anyone is interested. Was searching for Raptor tee shirts and found a site, ETSY.com that advertises them, however the picture shows only the Blue color on the truck. So I dropped them a note asking if they could do other colors and remove the SVT logo. A short time later they got back to me with a picture with the Ruby Red color. Needless to say I ordered a couple different base colors and no up charge at all. I don't know the quality of the shirts but at only $22, who cares. I certainly was impressed with their response to my inquiry. Forgot the first thing I did, wax this beast with Zaino products. I know there are a lot of great products out there, but been using theirs for years and completely satisfied.

·
Registered
108 Posts

I just got my 2017 Raptor today and I drove all over Henderson for over an hour! So good to be riding HIGH again. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

·
Registered
2 Posts

I put a 2" leveling kit on the front and took out the factory 3" block on the back and replaced it with a 4" block so it sits a bit higher. also does anyone know if you can put 37" wheels on a 2011 raptor with 17 " rims?

·
2,621 Posts
I put a 2" leveling kit on the front and took out the factory 3" block on the back and replaced it with a 4" block so it sits a bit higher. also does anyone know if you can put 37" wheels on a 2011 raptor with 17 " rims?
Welcome to the Zzz good to have you with us. Post a few pictures of your Raptor.
stop by the newbie section found here
http://www.raptorforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4
and introduce yourself. Show off pics of your Raptor in the gallery! The how to's can be found here!
http://www.raptorforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66
Look forward to seeing you around the forum, drop me a message if there is anything I can help with.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Pulled the MAF sensor, cleaned the hell out of it with some CRC, and plugged it back in. Also took the time to thoroughly clean out the air box & filter seal. Running like a champ again!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got line-x installed in the bed. Looks sooo much better then scratched paint.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
locking lug nut delete x 4. local dealer was kind enough to go through the 30 or so keys to find the match for the lugs, then remove the locking lugs and put on new ones.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I added a Builtright Dash Mount and a Cravenspeed Cellphone holder, and then I changed out the antenna to a 21" version so I wont scrape the ceiling in parking garages anymore.

I also added custom labels to the Upfitter switches and they look great!

Tomorrow I hope to get a bunch of electrical work done (Upper and Lower Grill Bars, Fog Lights, Flood Lights, Reverse Lights, and Dash Cam)...

101 - 120 of 132 Posts