F-150 Raptor Forums banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did the MFT Sync 2 to Sync 3 upgrade on my ‘14. The only thing that doesn’t work is the front camera. Very happy with the upgrade. Wish I had done it a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,621 Posts
Did the MFT Sync 2 to Sync 3 upgrade on my ‘14. The only thing that doesn’t work is the front camera. Very happy with the upgrade. Wish I had done it a long time ago.

Did the upgrade have anything to do with the front camera not working? How long did it take to load and do you still have the same Raptor graphics on screen at start up?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did the upgrade have anything to do with the front camera not working? How long did it take to load and do you still have the same Raptor graphics on screen at start up?
Yes the upgrade is the reason for the front camera not working, but I already knew it wouldn’t when I bought it. It wasn’t just a software update. It was a complete change out of the screen and APIM. You give them your VIN and it comes programmed to your vehicle. Splash screen is now the new one that says “Raptor” with “Ford Performance” below that. They also send a usb upgrade so I now have CarPlay too. Sync 3 + CarPlay are worth not having the front camera. I never used it anyway, but I use this every day. I bought it from infotainment.com. Installation was simple and took me about an hour. Total cost was $1350.00. If I had known sync 3 was this much better, I would’ve traded in my truck a long time ago. Now I don’t have to! Lol

·
Registered
108 Posts
I traded my 2017 for a 2020! Pic change coming soon... It feels like a much more solid truck all around. I am loving it. Ordered this time in Oxford White. This one will be my keeper for a few years: Will have to see what gen 3 evolves to.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My front seats are getting tired. I’ll have to reupholster soon so I’ll do the dash, center cabinet cover, A pillars & other stuff in black alcantara w red stitching. I want to add SVC suspension bits & she needs new speakers. After driving a new Raptor she sorely needs a supercharger to run w her younger sister.
75C5889B-B14D-47F2-AB86-91D3408AAB71.jpeg

·
Registered
210 Posts
New EBC brakes and rotors, running Extra Duty Pads
New passenger side hub wheel bearing assembly
recently, replaced A/C condenser due to power steering fluid leaking from top left corner.

121 - 132 of 132 Posts