F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are pictures of a supercharged SVT Raptor going to the middle east. from Team JDM
mods

Saleen Supercharger 8psi
sct x3
K&N air intake
Oil cooler
trans cooler
throttle body
90mm mass air
many small bolt on part cant remember
made 390 at the wheels and 475 tq

i heard it smoked the tires all through 1st gear as Jim III told me

a video will be posted next week of it on the dyno and a road test

Post your comments

·
Registered
136 Posts
that's what I'm talkin about. Plenty of power and torque now. That is how it should have come from SVT. I would have paid the extra money.

·
Registered
433 Posts
that's what I'm talkin about. Plenty of power and torque now. That is how it should have come from SVT. I would have paid the extra money.
Well you can still pay the money to have yours just like that. That is one mean truck some shieke(not sure if that is the right spelling)will have that parked in front of his all gold palace lol.

·
Registered
49 Posts
SWEET!
Really want to know more about this! Plusses and minuses (I understand there's some loss of transmission functionality?)
Is this a one-off project, or a possible kit?
Price-tag? (I think I better be sitting down for that!)

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
lol, you've done that a couple of times huh?
Yeah, kind of newish to forums, Come on what do you expect from someone with PTSD, concentration and other medical issues?

No worries though, I shall and will get better.

Oh, sarcasm coming, thanks for the moral booster.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
am guessing JDM will make kits very soon around 7-8 k
it cost me 12k that's with installation and dyno tuning

·
Registered
45 Posts
made 390 at the wheels and 475 tq
Wow, those are some darn fine numbers! Nothing excessive that is going to cause drivetrain problems and still get down the road smartly while retaining drivability. Nice, nice, nice.

You are going to enjoy that truck very much with that power. I can only hope the 6.2 comes somewhat close.

So, is there any sand in your area for you to have fun in? ;)~

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So that Raptor is going into a container for a while for shipment.. any idea how long the transit / receiving time is?

my friend its all ready in Doha Qatar
it took 2 days by Air...

those pictures u see are in JFK Airport

·
Registered
957 Posts
Just think, Gentlemen, you and I probably paid for that truck when oil was $100+ a barrel! Still, one mighty fine piece of work. If it goes to a 'bad guy', here's hoping he wraps it around the first camel he sees!
Reddog...

·
Registered
43 Posts
I do have a real ? here Your truck made made 390 at the wheels and 475 tq. Please tell me they took 100% stock numbers. I really want to know what the difference was.

I know the motor made 310 horsepower and 365 lb.-ft of torque. So now your numbers are going to the wheels with a 20% drivetrain loss the motor should be makeing 468 Hp & 570 tq. Stock numbers should be around 250 rwhp and 290 tq. I hope you have the numbers or can get them.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
let me tell you guys whats the bigger story........

the car was driven for 120 miles then, the engine blow up.... so called jdm and placed an order for a long block that will handle the power.... it took around a month to come in and was installed right away..... tuned by hp tuner kit everything was ok removed that exhaust torque reducer from the headers and made on the dyno 532 wrhp with 16 psi 580 tq

we found a way to disconnect the off road mode by removing the fuse and starting the car

its amazing

·
Banned
414 Posts
let me tell you guys whats the bigger story........

the car was driven for 120 miles then, the engine blow up.... so called jdm and placed an order for a long block that will handle the power.... it took around a month to come in and was installed right away..... tuned by hp tuner kit everything was ok removed that exhaust torque reducer from the headers and made on the dyno 532 wrhp with 16 psi 580 tq

we found a way to disconnect the off road mode by removing the fuse and starting the car

its amazing
Alright. so you're saying the stock block blew with the JDM tuned charger on it? This is no good. But Dynoing 532 WRHP is awesome. I guess this could hold people off on SC the 5.4 for a while. Until more aftermarket/ R&D backing comes its way.
you got any pics?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts