F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I figure most of the Raptors that will be released are going to be orange, since that's the Raptor's signature color, but what do you all assume the rarest color is going to be?

Also how limited are they actually going to be?

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
According to our pool Which color ? our members (so far) voted :

MOLTEN ORANGE 23.53%
TUXEDO BLACK 35.29%
BLUE FLAME 25.49%
OXFORD WHITE 15.69%

so I guess the rarest color will be the Oxford White ... rare but beautiful! LOL

Oh and welcome aboard! Please don't forgeto to go on Newbie Check In! and introduce yourself !

·
Registered
111 Posts
I figure most of the Raptors that will be released are going to be orange, since that's the Raptor's signature color, but what do you all assume the rarest color is going to be?
Also how limited are they actually going to be?
:iagree:, white. I read somewhere 3000 a year.

I would say white too, even when you go online you dont find many white pictures...theyre usually the other three.
:iagree:

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
3000 total Raptors a year
It would be interesting to know how many black, orange, blue and white ... :thk:
Orange is the signature's color of the Raptor and the one that you see more often in pics but I think Black will be the most popular color.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Amount Built

Well as for the Raptor, it is a special order so it depends on how many people order them. They are not being sent to dealers since they are special order from SVT, it is not Ford who does the suspension at all. I asked my dealer if they were going to purchase one just for the dealership and was told by dealer all the above information.
I ordered mine 4 weeks ago and am still waiting. I ordered the Orange with all the bells and whistles even the luxury package. I will rip out that stuff, but wanted them so if and when I get rid of truck it is listed as orignial equipment and adds to value.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts