F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What types wheels are everyone going to be putting on their Raptor?

I'm leaning towards these...

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dino you ever figure out what Elite did to your truck to cause the steering/braking problems? I really can't see you leaving a vehicles stock after seeing your superduty!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Kinked a line to the booster. I'm so pissed at them right now, PM me your personal email and I'll send you some pics of what $25k bought me.. Finish work is crap, truck runs like sh!t to say the least I would never tell anyone to send thier truck there.....

Dino you ever figure out what Elite did to your truck to cause the steering/braking problems? I really can't see you leaving a vehicles stock after seeing your superduty!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to hear about that Dino that really sucks.

Anyone else planning on adding aftermarket wheels to their Raptor?

·
Registered
4,431 Posts

·
Registered
4,431 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
they arnt bead lock. dont really need bead locks unless you run really low psi in your tires of if you have a butt load of HP like a trophy truck.

thanks... well the ranger isnt street legal, due to the fact it has no windsheild, wipers, lights(legal lights), all the smog stuff has been ripped out, california cops dont like race trucks on the street for some reason. a-holes..... that and i drive a 91 GMC sierra, and i have a growing hatred for GM everyday i drive it. need something to tow and be comfortable in, and a 250 superduty is way too expensive to keep, damn insurance and california weight classifications.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Keeping these Diesels upkept in a pain in the ass for sure. Oil changes and insurance are killer.

·
Registered
54 Posts
My dealer in Canada(edmonton alberta) said that you can do an order on one right now, But you will have to wait ages for it to arrive.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts