F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I live in Oakland county and want to get a perch adjustment. My dealer says he's never done it before, but will try for $90/hr. This does not exactly inspire confidence. Any recommendations in SE Michigan?

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
The dealer should be able to pull your shocks out and adjust them and put them back in, omg, not difficult!! Don't forget to get an alignment afterwards. Any reputable 4x4 shop should do this for you. Good luck :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
The dealer should be able to pull your shocks out and adjust them and put them back in, omg, not difficult!! Don't forget to get an alignment afterwards. Any reputable 4x4 shop should do this for you. Good luck :)
any reputable shop - very important. the 4 wheel parts here in tucson had no clue what i was talking about when i asked them. They simply asked me if they could borrow my spanner wrench to do it.

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
any reputable shop - very important. the 4 wheel parts here in tucson had no clue what i was talking about when i asked them. They simply asked me if they could borrow my spanner wrench to do it.
Good point, I stand corrected.

ANY VERY REPUTIBLE 4X4 SHOP :) :smileup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts