F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks awsome!

This might be a dumb question... but how does it affect opening the hood?
With normal lights it would not be a problem, but with these being HID with a built in ballast the grill does hit the lights. I am going to carry a wrench with me to loosen the lights, and pull them away.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What brand and size are those lights. were you able to put the all one aux. switch?
They are custom accesories 7" HID lights. I have 2 connected to switch one and 2 connected to switch 2.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can you email me the pictures, I am on a goverment computer and cant view pics loaded from flickr?

Thanks and I cant PM yet so heres my email...

[email protected]

Thanks again!

I will send you an e-mail today.:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
957 Posts
Great looking truck! That's why I ordered white, BUT...they ALL look great and it's a hard decision to make. The lights really set it off, but in my state (PA) the laws are harsh and we've got to put silly covers on them that ruin the look, big-time!
HOOAH!
Reddog...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Great picks I used one as my background to keep me motivated at work :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
When I first started looking at the Raptor, I thought white would be a bad idea. After seeing yours without the graphics, I have a serious change of heart. That is a great looking truck. It looks classy and tough all at the same time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Now that is awsome!!!!
I have the color down to Blue, Black and now White. I just could'nt get to like the orange.. I wish I new if they are going for a darker blue in 2010 or later that year..
I own a 2008 FX4 right now dark blue of course......

1 - 20 of 54 Posts