F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know only a hand full of people have raptors now, but I like to plan all my modding ahead of time. So will 37's fit on the new raptor. Im guessing yes for everyday driving but off road would be my biggest concern. Any ideas?

·
Registered
802 Posts
I would NOT jump my truck with 37's on it. You might get away with it onroad but I wouldn't offroad it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
37"s might work with a body lift. 3 more inches of clearance over 2 more inches of tire might work.

The million dollar question is will the bumper brackets and other parts for the standard F150 body lift work on the Raptor.

·
Banned
534 Posts
37"s might work with a body lift. 3 more inches of clearance over 2 more inches of tire might work.
But really, it's only ONE inch closer to the body/undercarriage. Think about it, if a tire is round, it needs ONE inch on the bottom "half" and ONE inch on the top "half".

·
Registered
60 Posts
But really, it's only ONE inch closer to the body/undercarriage. Think about it, if a tire is round, it needs ONE inch on the bottom "half" and ONE inch on the top "half".
True enough, but you never know untill you try it. And we all know that one manufacturer's 37" is not the same as another's 37".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts