F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me it likely will be. I use my lifted Cherokee for that now and more than likely I would trade it/sell it if/when I get the Raptor. I don't see the GT500 leaving and the wife and garage can't take another car I don't think.

Anyone else looking at this as the daily driver or will it be a toy for most?

This is staying as my toy:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Probably not. We have three vehicles for two people. My wife will drive our 2010 Mustang and when I go back to college for my Master's degree I will drive our 1991 Landcruiser.

More or less, I don't trust other drivers enough to park my Raptor in a parking lot next to fruitcakes who have no problem slamming their car door into my ride. The only way I will park it in a lot is if I know for a fact that I will be insured a handicap parking spot.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
It'll be my daily driver for the first good while that I have it, then as it gets a bit more miles on it, I'll get something else to go back and forth to work with. My "toy" will be that West Coast Chopper CFL or Dominator that I've always wanted;)......I'll drive that to work on Fridays and out and about on weekends.

·
Registered
433 Posts
It will be my daily driver will be the only vehicle I own.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yup

It's my daily driver. Ice, rain, snow, fog, you name it. That's why I bought it. It's kind of a pain in town, but not the end of the world.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yes, it will be my daily driver. My current truck is a '99 F150 Supercab 4x4 Off Road, and it has been that for 11 years...the Raptor is just a replacement for that. I do have a H-D Heritage Springer as a toy and as other transportation, but mostly I drive the truck.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The Raptor will complete my stable of 2008 Covette Convertible and 2009 Mercedes C350 AMG. I will split my time between the vette and the raptor as weather permits. We use the benz least of all.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I'm a simple man, this pickup's all I need. Be it grocery store or church, I'm thinking it'll do...
Reddog...

·
Registered
92 Posts
For probably the first month or two it will be as I drive it around to show it off, but after that I will need to drive the Focus when I can no longer afford the gas for the truck :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
daily driver

Yes - my Raptor will be a daily driver. I work off road everyday rain, snow or shine and look forward to testing it out here in the Mountains of West Virginia.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Yes.....it will be my daily driver to and from work.....70miles. If the 6.2 gets too bad with the gas ,i'll take my wifes car a day or two.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I have a 2008 Silverado I drive to work. My wife has her 2008 Mountainer. In the summer months we both ride our Harley's. I would say the Raptor will be for the winter (snow) months and for pulling our trailer to Daytona in March. Maybe drive it on the weekends also.

·
Registered
84 Posts
My wife is trying to keep the miles down on her BMW 325 and believe it or not the Raptor will get better MPG than my Montero Sport...which my son will inherit

1 - 20 of 25 Posts