F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Everybody

When I brought my 07 Mustang GT/ California Special, I was contacted to join this web site http://gtcsregistry.com/. It is full of what information the owners put into it.
I know I don't have the time or energy to do it but it would be cool to see it happen here.
We could keep track of date order to date deliver, Colors, major options, vin numbers in order of build, etc. etc.
At this time I have the 21st build Black CS in 2007.

dly
07 Mustang GT/CS 430rwhp with a Saleen SC'er
07 F-150 4X4 XLT 5.4 to be replaced with a 2010 Blue Flame Raptor
order 9-28-09

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
That would be cool, but the person taking on the project would need lots of free time, lots of work involved.

I`ve been in the Mustang club for 35yrs. and it`s fun and interesting keeping track of the older Mustangs, the first Mustang ever built Vin #1 was found in the SF Valley about 20yrs. ago, i happened to have Vin #5 in a 67 and sold it to FMCO, low or late Vin #`s increase the value. My dealer has the #2 Raptor, i`m waiting on the 6.2 otherwise i would jump on it.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Is there anyway to tell what number our raptors are in build order? It looks like from a glance that the vin # is worthless as a number. Do they have to be cross referenced in a database or is there a number hidden on the window sticker of on the truck somewhere?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Not sure about the raptor, on the Mustang it`s in the engine compartment on the fire wall and motor and some special models will have the trans and rear end marked. I had a 69 Shelby GT and everything that i mentioned was marked, this is the first thing that a collector in the know looks for, very rare to find a car with all of the markings anymore.

Ford does have a database for the codes but good luck trying to get them from Ford, unless your someone like Jay Leno.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts